The Gear Works places a strong emphasis on employment relations and we are committed to supporting a working environment where employees thrive and play a key roll in our success. Our job turnover rate is low for our industry and many of our employees have been with us for decades.
The Gear Works also encourages employees to pursue goals of becoming Journeyman Machinists. View our video below and hear from recent tech school recruits who are currently in the apprenticeship program, as well as others who have received their Journeyman’s Certification and card. See why a Career in Gears is rewarding in many ways.
Interested? We provide an extensive benefits package along with very competitive wages.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Journeyman level Assembly Technician
- Journeyman level CNC Machinist
- Journeyman level ID / OD Cylindrical Grinder
- Journeyman level Quality Assurance Inspector
- Journeyman level Gear Machinist
- Assembly Machinist Apprenticeship candidate with 1 to 2 years of related trade school and or work experience
- Gear Machinist Apprenticeship candidate with 1 to 2 years of related trade school and or work experience
- Machinist Apprenticeship candidate with 1 to 2 years of related trade school and or work experience
- Maintenance Technician with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience troubleshooting and repairing machine tools.
- Efficient at repairing electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must have the ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Must have the ability to navigate CNC controls to better troubleshoot problems.
Please contact Mike Robison, Superintendent at:
Tel: 206-762-3333, Ext 63